We, the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm, as women of the church inspired by Mother M. Angeline Teresa, respond with faith, courage and love to the healing ministry of Christ.
Our philosophy is steeped in her words:
"Our apostolate is not only to staff and operate up-to-date homes for the aged, but as religious it is to bring Christ to every old person under our care. Bringing Christ means giving them His compassion, His interest, His loving care and His warmth morning, noon and night. It means inspiring the lay people who work with us, to give the same type of loving care."
Letter relating to Admission Application
Thank you for your interest in applying to St Patrick's Home. Enclosed are forms required by our Admissions Committee for review. Please complete and return to us as soon as possible and you will be notified of the committee's decision. Once accepted, you will be offered a bed depending on availability and appropriateness of the opening. At that time, you will receive detailed information regarding admission.
Please return the following:
• P.R.I. (nursing assessment) form
• Call Visiting Nurse Association at (212) 290-3800;
• Financial Information Guide acknowledgment receipt;
• Application/Financial form; A COPY OF INSURANCE CARD (S) MUST
• ACCOMPANY APPLICATION
• Smoke-free Facility acknowledgment;
• Medical Report;
• Lab reports/Chest X-rays and EKG reports;
• A COPY OF THE MEDICARE AND/OR MEDICAID CARD; SOCIAL
• SECURITY, OTHER INSURANCE AND PENSION CHECK, INCLUDING STUB.
• PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP OR STATEMENT FROM SOCIAL SECURITY SHOWING WORK EARNINGS FOR 40 QUARTERS (10 years) FOR YOURSELF OR SPOUSE.
Please be assured that your application will be given every consideration.
Director of Admissions